The Main Ingredients of Mangosteen Plus 28 Mixed Fruit Drink
✓ Mangosteen 山竹
- Known as the “Queen of Fruits” or “Food of the God”.
- Contains the most potent source of Xanthone, a rare antioxidant found only in a few types of fruits.
- Rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrate, vitamin and minerals including Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, etc.
- Boosts immunity, reduce body heat, shed body fat, moisturize the skin.
✓ Acai Berry Powder 巴西莓粉
- Known as “Super Food” or miracle fruit with various properties, such as anti-aging, antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory.
- Rich in essential fatty acids such as omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acid and is believed to be able to lower bad LDL cholesterol level and maintain the healthy HDL cholesterol levels.
- Speeds up body metabolism and helps body burn fat quicker and therefore aids in losing a few extra weight.
✓ Grape 葡萄
- Glucose and fructose in grapes will turn into energy for increasing body stamina, reducing fatigue and improving nerve function.
- Frequent consumption gives a rosy complexion and dark shiny hair.
✓ Red Grape 红葡萄
- Contains Quercetin and Resveratrol as flavonoids.
- Quercetin: Controls the cholesterol as it behaves as an antioxidant. Also, due to its antihistamine effects many allergies can also be treated.
- Resveratrol: Helps in controlling the heart problem and prevents cancerous growth.
✓ Prune Juice 西梅汁
- High in insoluble fiber that helps to prevent constipation.
- Contains ß-Carotene that acts as fat soluble antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that would otherwise cause a lot of damage to the cells and cell membranes.
✓ Bilberry 覆盆子
- Its strong antioxidant composition helps combat the cell damage that leads to premature ageing and disease.
- Contains flavonoids called Anthocyanosides that protect the collagen structures in the blood vessels of the eye.
✓ Blueberry 蓝莓
- Rich in antioxidants like Anthocyanin, Vitamin C, B Complex, Vitamin E, Copper, Selenium, Iron, etc.
- Helps reduce belly fat and risk factors for cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome.
✓ Cranberry 蔓越莓
- Excellent source of antioxidants which can protect against cancer, heart problem and other chronic conditions.
- Maintains the health and vitality of cells as well as a rosy supple complexion.
✓ Wolfberry 枸杞
- Contains significant amount of body’s daily macronutrient needs, including carbohydrates, protein, fat and dietary fiber.
- High in phytochemicals like ß-Carotene, Zeaxanthin and Polysaccharide.
✓ Pomegranate 石榴
- Keeps bad cholesterol (LDL) from oxidizing and hence prevents artherosclerosis.
- Prevents the clumping of blood platelets and also formation of unnecessary clots.
✓ Black Currant Juice concentrate 黑加仑浓缩果汁
✓ West Indian Cherry 西印度樱桃
- Contains high level of Vitamin C that helps to form collagen, skin, blood vessels and muscles. Also, it helps to heal the wounds and keep bones and teeth healthy.
- Helps control blood sugar and promote digestion.
✓ Hibiscus 大红花
- Contains polyphenols and many other natural active ingredients that perform a variety of action in the body.
- Helps protect against cancer as a result of its ability to inactivate free radical toxic by-products of metabolism.
✓ Flax Seed 亚麻籽
- Contains healthy fat and high fiber content, makes it a great food for weight loss and maintenance.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acid, which is a key force against inflammation in the body.
✓ Grape Seed 葡萄籽
- Contains a polyphenol known as Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (OPC) that has potent antioxidant properties.
- Its free radical scavenging effect is 20 times stronger than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
✓ Green Tea 绿茶
- Contains polyphenols that helps to burn calories and maintain the heat of the body.
- Contains Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which helps to fight the cancer cells by inhibiting the entry of them to the body.
✓ Premix Vitamin 预混维生素
Vitamin A : Promotes skeletal growth, normal tooth structure, healthy mucous membranes, healthy skin, eyes and hair.
Vitamin B1 : Helps convert sugar and starches into energy; promotes digestion, strong heart muscle, child growth; prevents fatigue and fat deposits in arteries.
Vitamin B2 : Aids in releasing energy to body cells; enables utilization of fats, proteins and sugars.
Vitamin B3 : Aids normal functioning of tissues, particularly skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system; used with other vitamins in converting carbohydrates to energy.
Vitamin B5 : Helps convert fats and carbohydrates into usable energy; essential for the body to manufacture red blood cells and for the synthesis of heme, which is a component of hemoglobin.
Vitamin B6 : Important for the development and maintenance of a healthy immune system, and consequently protects against cancer as well as infection.
Vitamin B12 : Promotes utilization of protein, fats and carbohydrates; essential for formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin C : Essential for the formation of collagen; needed for absorption of iron, some proteins and folic acid; strengthens blood vessels.
Vitamin D : Promotes bone and tooth development and normal growth; aids utilization of phosphorus and calcium.
✓ Folic Acid 叶酸
- Forms red blood cells and nucleic acid; improves circulation; reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
✓ Biotin 生物素
- Assists the growth of hair, skin, nails, blood cells and bone marrow。
✓ Citric Acid 柠檬酸
- Promotes the secretion of protease in the stomach; increases peristalsis movement of colon.
✓ Choline Bitartrate 石酸氢胆碱
- Maintains healthy brain functions; improves memory and physical coordination.
✓ Inositol 肌醇
- Regulates cell metabolism; helps promote normal growth; improves appetite.
✓ Sorbitol 山黎醇
✓ Deionised Water 去离子水
✓ Xanthan Gum 黄原胶
✓ Permitted Preservative 准许防腐剂